Admission Criteria of NPS, Banashankari
- Admission to the school is open to all children, irrespective of caste, creed, race, religion, gender or country. Admission will be granted only on merit.
- The pre-primary program Kindergarten at NPS, BSK, starts from 1.8 to 5.8 years.
- Montessori starts from 2.8 to 5.8 years.
- We offer both the Montessori and Kindergarten Methods of learning.
We follow pure Montessori method and are innovative in our teaching methodology. The classrooms are neatly crafted to meet the needs of children for specific age range.
Importance is given to children’s effective learning by using audio visual aids to create inquisitiveness within themselves.
Storytelling, recitation, show and tell etc. are a part of classroom training.
|Play Home||1.8 yrs to 2.8 yrs|
|Pre-kg/Mont 1||2.8 yrs to 3.8 yrs|
|LKG/Mont 2||3.8 yrs to 4.8 yrs|
|UKG/Mont 3||4.8 yrs to 5.8 yrs|
|Grade 1||5.8 yrs to 6.8 yrs|
- Direct admissions are made for students of Play group, Pre-Kg, LKG and Mont 1, if students qualify the age criteria mentioned above.
- From UKG and Mont 3 onwards, students are required to appear for an entrance test .Based on the performance of the child, admissions will be granted.
- Parents are required to duly fill in the application form and submit all the relevant documents (Birth certificate, TC, previous school's report card if applicable and Aadhar card) along with 2 passport size photographs of the students.